Thursday, October 22, 2015

Rusting

It has been long. So long in fact I feel the rust crawling in. This is also my first piece completely digital. Recently got a Windows Tablet with Wacom digitizer, Cube i7 Stylus it's pretty good bargain weighing the price and tech. I have to say, the process is really different, pinch zooming and panning helps with the details but it would also disorientate you. I almost lost my sense on the scales. 
This piece is somewhat of a fan art, and its a classic game. Its not based on the in-game character appearance, but the in-game icon gear set. Any one gusseted the title?


(Drum rolling)
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the answer is:
Classes: Sorceress,
Gear Set: Tal Rasah Wrapping.
Game Title: Diablo II.
Minion: The Fallen
You can see the glow on the character so this means its a complete set. :) belt and amulet is worn inside. But it is interesting to have it worn outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment